Agenda for a meeting of The Stubton Parish Council
(Meeting to be held on Wednesday 10th March 2021 at 7:30pm)
The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
There will be a 15 minute public forum (agenda item 5) when members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the council.
Please note: due to the current HM Government’s measures for Covid-19, the Parish Council will meet virtually via Zoom.
Joining instructions for the meeting are as follows.
Topic: Meeting of the Parish Council
Time: Mar 10, 2021 07:30 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 834 1534 1767
Signature Bob Warren Clerk to the Council Date 4th March 2021
1. Introduction from the Chair and brief on the Zoom protocol.
2. Welcome to new Councillor Jackie Warren.
3. Apologies for absence and acceptance of any reasons given.
4. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations.
5. Open Forum (15 minutes maximum)
6. Minutes of the last meeting held on Wednesday 13th January 2021 to be agreed and approved.
7. Update by Alexander Maughan, for Lincolnshire County Council
8. Update by Penny Milnes, for South Kesteven District Council.
9. Financial matters
9.1 Precept request for 2021/2022 has been submitted for £1300, an increase of £100 on last year.
9.2 Approval of Clerks salary of £300.
9.3 St Martins Church Garden Waste Bins – resolution required on payment of subscription for the 2021/2022 season.
9.4 LALC Annual Training Scheme – resolution required to continue subscription.
9.5 Accounts requiring approval - £40.73 Clerks administrative costs for paper and printer cartridges.
9.6 Payments since last meeting - £13.08 for flagpole cleats
10. Community matters,
10.1 Planning application S20/2145 Home Farm Cottage.
10.2 Planning application S21/0259 Keruan Cottage.
10.3 Update on Neighbourhood Plan DB
10.4 Update on Doddington Lane designation/signage RC
10.5 Update on signage for permissive footpaths and outcome of request for new footpaths.
10.6 Update on trees on Church/School lane.
11. Date and time of next meeting.