January 2021 Agenda
STUBTON PARISH COUNCIL
Martin Davis - Chair
Bob Warren - Clerk
David Butler - Councillor
Rick Crooks - Councillor
Andrew Smith - Councillor
6th January 2021
Agenda for a meeting of The Stubton Parish Council (Meeting to be held on Wednesday 13th January 2021 at 7:30pm)
The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
There will be a 15 minute public forum (agenda item 4) when members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the council.
Please note: due to the current HM Government’s measures for Covid-19, the Parish Council will meet virtually via Zoom.
Joining instructions for the meeting are as follows.
Topic: Stubton Parish Council Meeting
Time: Jan 13, 2021 07:30 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 827 6155 8617
1. Introduction from the Chair and brief on the Zoom protocol.
2. Apologies for absence and acceptance of any reasons given.
3. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations.
4. Open Forum (15 minutes maximum )
5. Minutes of the last meeting held on Wednesday 25th November 2020 to be agreed and approved.
6. New website and dedicated email addresses.
7. Update by Alexander Maughan, for Lincolnshire County Council
8. Update by Penny Milnes, for South Kesteven District Council.
9. Financial matters
9.1 Precept. Further discussion following on from the January 2020 meeting where the outlook was to consider increasing the precept to £1500. Move to agree an increase or keep the precept the same.
9.1 Accounts requiring approval - £13.08 for flagpole cleats
9.2 Payments since last meeting - nil
9.3 Clerks administration expenses – printer cartridges, paper and general stationery.
9.4 Clerks use of own equipment for PC matters.
10. Community matters,
10.1 Planning application S20/2145 Home Farm Cottage. Discuss and move to support/not support and, or provide comments.
10.2 Correspondence re trees on ‘Church Lane’. Discuss and move to support/not support and, or provide comments.
10.3 Update on Neighbourhood Plan DB
10.4 Update on Doddington Lane designation/signage RC
11. Date and time of next meeting
12. Council to enter closed session to discuss and vote on co-option of new councillor.
13. Announcement of new Councillor.